REED R9400-NIST Carbon Monoxide Meter with Temperature, 1000ppm, -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C), includes Traceable Certificate
Dual LCD simultaneously displays carbon monixde (CO) and ambient temperature. This product includes a Traceable Certificate with full Data and Uncertainties.
REED R9400-NIST Offers
This carbon monoxide meter is capable of detecting concentrations up to 1000ppm. The R9400 features a large backlit LCD display with data hold/max functions and user adjustable alarm limit.
This product includes a Traceable Certificate with full Data and Uncertainties.
- Backlit LCD displays CO levels from 0 to 1000ppm and ambient temperature
- User adjustable alarm limit (audible beep frequency increases as CO level rises)
- Quick response and high accuracy
- Data hold and max functions
- Self test sequence on start-up
- Low battery indicator and auto shut off
REED R9400 Specifications
|Measuring Range||1 to 1000 ppm|
|Accuracy||±5% or ±5 ppm|
|Sensor Type||Stabilized electrochemical sensor|
|Measuring Range||-4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)|
|Display||4-digit, dual LCD|
|Alarm Limit||User Adjustable|
|Warm-up Time||60 seconds|
|Response Time||2x per sec.|
|Auto Shut-off||Yes (after 30 mins, off)|
|Power Supply||4 AA batteries|
|Battery Life||Approx. 200 hours|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Probe Length||16" (406mm)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||10-90%|
|Dimensions||7.5 x 2.6 x 1.7" (190 x 65 x 45mm)|
|Weight||8.3 oz (235g)|
What's included with the REED R9400-NIST
- Carbon Monoxide Meter with Temperature
- Traceable Certificate with full Data and Uncertainties
- Soft Carrying Case
Ideal Applications for the REED R9400
- Residential and commercial safety.
- Verifying furnaces, cookers, water boilers and gas room heaters.
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the REED R9400-NIST Carbon Monoxide Meter with Temperature, 1000ppm, -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C), .